6/03/2006

Saturday, June 3

Saturday, June 3Today we worked on grading journals. And I hope we will be done by Monday. I hear that the Expo went really well. There were a lot of people there and it seemed there were also a lot of people interested in CTI. There is a man who does painting, and I told him that I would be interested in some cards that he painted. When he came by today he told me the price for 1 card, and then he said if I bought a certain amount then he would give me this certain price, and the way he said it made it sound like it was a better price for more cards. Well, it did not sound quite right to me and so I figured it out and the price he was offering was really 1000 tugrugs more! Well, I told him what the price should be; he sort of grunted and said that sounded good to him. J I may have to give my updates a little farther apart, but I will keep you posted on the major things that happen and the different things that you can pray about for me and the others here. Thank you so much for your prayers! May God bless you all!

No comments: