6/17/2008

There a mold, here a mold, everywhere a mold mold

This was a tough EV for a lot of the teachers. Sometimes you get a team of students that don't respect you at all. And don't even seem interested in anything you have to say. It is those times that you have to just love the kids and do your job of teaching as best as you can. The Lord knows what we need, and what kids to send our way.

I'll be taking some things over to Kinmen for Teresa on Friday. So I pulled out the old suit case I got from my great grandmother for a graduation gift, only to find out that it had a nice thin layer of mold all over the out side. I just finished wiping it off and spraying it with Lysol and then using my hair dryer to dry it off. I know many of us have thrown things away due to the mold that gets on your things so easily here. You gotta love it!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

wow! YOU updated! So, where are YOU moving to??? you need to keep us posted, girl! thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, even if it was just a BIT sarcastic... ;) I love the way you are with the gift of fun, sarcasm, and secrets... ;) I WILL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, in light of that, YOU need to UPDATE YOUR BLOG MORE OFTEN - if I need to update more often and I ONLY update several times a week, how many times should YOU update YOUR blog?????? ;) j/k