1/24/2007

Joel Morris

I just found out today, that a little 3 year old boy that I have been hearing about, and praying for, Joel Morris, died yesterday afternoon. It is real sad, and I can hardly imagine what that would be like for someone. I just keep on thinking of my little 3 year old sister. And relating that way brings tears to my eyes. But God is giving them the grace to go through this. As I read what the father wrote about his son, and how they are trusting God in this situation, it gives me even more faith, that God is faithful, and He will never let us go through something that we can't handle, and that God prepares us for these things.
I went sledding the other day. And boy what fun that was! I can't even remember the last time I did. Since I had jeans on under my skirt, I was the one that sat in the back or balanced standing up on the back of a sleigh of 4 girls. I still feel the bruises from tumbling off a few times.
My Dad is coming! He will be taking a train from MN to Chicago. He won't be with me for long though. He will be catching a ride up to the fathers conf. in Indianapolis the next day. Dad just retired from the military after his career of 24 years. And so since he is out, he now has the freedom, he's been growing a beard! and his hair is longer on top than I have ever seen it.

No comments: