7/19/2007

Discovery


We took my cousins to the Children's Discovery Museum yesterday here in Normal. It was a really cool place! If I was their age, I would be running all over the place and would never want to leave. Three floors of creative fun! We went in the morning, and then after lunch and nap time, I took 3 of my cousins with Hannah back, until it closed at 5. Amelia, after getting ready for bed one night, had this slightly mischievous look on her face and whispered to me "I have a REALLY good idea!" I asked her "what is that?" She said "tomorrow, when I brush my teeth, and put the tooth paste on my toothbrush, I am going to brush my lips!" I thought that this was funny, and I asked her "well,why are you going to do that?" And she said "I never thought of it before!"



Laura, Luke and Hannah making things with Perlor Beads





























No comments: