7/16/2007

Here a cousin there a cousin...


My Uncle Michael and Aunt Christie are in Guatemala on a missions trip for about 8 days. So we are watching their kids as they serve. Having 6 of my cousins in our house has been quite different. But good! Now we know more of what it is like to have 8 kids in the house. Though I guess technicly it is 9, including me. But there is something about being 25 that puts you in a different category than "kid", even though I am still living at home. This morning we are all doing chores, cleaning bathrooms, washing windows, and doing odds and ends that have to get done before our family leaves for Taiwan in August.


Amelia with our huge flowers! And she really wanted a picture with them.

Isaac mowing our lawn, he has been such a great help!

No comments: