12/17/2008


Did you know that you have a shaking machine on the back of your neck? Everyone does you know. When you are cold and you shake it is because of the shaking machine on the back of your neck. At least that is what Lydia tells me... You also have a tickle machine in your mind and it gets turned on with no buttons. Anyway, just some wisdom from a 5 year old.

I think I know more of what I will be doing this next semester. I talked with Dad last night and we went over some things. I don't have the money that I had last semester, and I don't want to go into debt at all. So I think I will be taking Math or English, and then Chinese 102. So not full time this semester. I will be trying to get a job in the area so that I can pay for more classes later on though.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lyonsjia/CelebratingChristmas2008#

No comments: