12/13/2008

This college student...

Finals are finished! I am really happy about this right now, as you can probably tell. :-)
God helped me to get through Economics, Math, Humanities, Business and Chinese courses. I am just trusting God right now. I never thought I would be going to college, but that is where He has me right now, and I am excited and a little anxious to know why. But I don't HAVE to know why, maybe I never will, but I trust He has a plan and I am just to follow where He leads.....Which brings me to wondering where He is leading me to next. So far I am planning on getting a part time job and taking classes at the community college near by. No doors have closed, and my parents are all for it, so that is where I am headed. But I know that God works in ways we could
not have imagined and "man makes his plans, but God will direct them".

Teaching my niece Maggie the Chinese Yo yo
We voted!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

YOU UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulatinos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I see Hannah has a Daschund (maybe the spelling isn't quite right but you know what I mean! =)

I love and MISSSSS you!!!! I want to skype.. I just have to find a time that works for both of us...

<3

Teresa said...

hehe! I recognize the shirt in the pic with your niece! I have one just like it, except mine's navy. ;)