5/20/2008

Tuesday

God is so good! I never even expected Him to answer my prayers in this way!!! This morning Mom told us all at the meeting that Lynn woke up. She is not gone! Praise the Lord! I am using way too many exclamation points, but I feel like an exclamation point right now! I was crying because she was gone, and now it is because she lives, I am so happy!

We prayed that Lynn would get a second chance and He has answered that prayer. Me, Mom Hannah, our Pastor and church missionary will be going to the Hospital tomorrow to share the gospel with Lynn.

One of Mom's unsaved friends who is a good customer of Lynn's and knows her well, emailed mom and said "Our prayers are answered!" She said after all this she is considering becoming a Christian.

To God be the glory great things He has done. So loved He the world that He gave us His Son. Who yielded His life an atonement for sin, and opened the life gate that all may go in. Praise the Lord. Let the earth hear His voice. Praise the Lord. Let the people rejoice.

以上帝的光榮,偉大的東西,他的所作所為。愛他的世界,他給了我們,他的兒子。誰取得了他的生命是一個贖罪單仲偕,打開了生活的門,所有可能英寸讚美上帝。讓地球聽到他的聲音。讚美上帝。讓人民高興。

No comments: