5/28/2008

Wednesday the 28th

My sister Hannah just called me in hysterics! I could hardly understand her she was so excited. "Lynn has a new heart! Lynn has a new heart!"

I was shocked, I did not know what to say. "Really? When? How?"

Lynn was on a list. Being a heart donor is not so common here in Taiwan. It did not look good, but Lynn's husband Jack knew some of the doctors there. Guan xi is a big thing here, relationships, and knowing the right people, it helps you get things that others cannot as easily.

Ma Ying-jeou, Taiwan's new president, just got into office in the last week or so. He elected a Senator that Jack knows. This new Senator (that was elected only because Ma Ying-jeou was elected) made a point that one of the first things he did in office was to help Lynn find a heart. Perfect timing. God's timing.

Mark 4:40 "Why are you afraid? Do you still have no Faith?"

Ps. 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."

No comments: