5/26/2006

Friday, May 26


Friday, May 26This morning I woke up with a cold, and was not feeling the best, so I did not go to MIU this morning. I was feeling much better after about 3ish, and so Erika, Erin and I walked to the Taylor’s so that Erika could try on her unfinished deel, and they could make last minuet adjustments before they made it all the way. A traditional deel is really quite thick and bulky because of all the cold weather that they have here. Erika is getting one that is a lot thinner and can be warn in her warm Georgia climate. :-) I am also getting something made, but it does not have to be rushed since I will be here for another 2 months after Erika leaves. This evening, Angie and Tim took us three girls out to dinner at a Ukrainian restaurant. It was very good, and more Mongolian than I thought. I got dumplings in cream and onion sauce, and they served my food in a clay pot. :-)

No comments: