5/27/2006

Saturday, May 27

Saturday, May 27Happy Birthday Mom! Today we had a nice morning catching up with some of our personal things. In the afternoon Angie took Erika and I to Ticsicktov (not sure of the spelling, sounds a bit like Tic-tack-toe to me:-) to get some souvenirs for friends and family. It was so hot today, in the 60’s! The contrast from what it has been, to today, is big. We had some snow flurries the beginning of this week!One praise for us today, is that our water seems to be getting warm! I have been learning to take bathes with water heated from the stove, and it is quite the technique. Even washing the dishes in cold water is very hard. When you have hot water it helps cut the grease more than I knew. And after awhile of washing the dishes my hands would get so numb that they almost felt hot! Any way, it was quite strange. Thank you all so much for your prayers for us right now. There is so much that happens in a day, just little things here and there that I don’t always write down for you all. I wish I could remember everything. But for some things it seems that you just have to be here to understand. :-) God bless you all!

No comments: